Imagine crafting content for an Oakville software product company.
Why we’re a cool company
- Flex time, partial work-from-home (100% remote for the foreseeable future)
- Virtual on-boarding
- Full benefit package
- Near QEW & Dorval
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Content creation: blogs, whitepapers, testimonials, case studies, New Feature Releases
- Working with developers and SME to create content
- Within the content, utilize your knowledge of SEO/SEM and adwords to drive traffic (nice to have)
- Designing and building web pages
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications) or Technology
- 3-years experience creating long-form content for technology companies, for a very technical audience
- An exceptional attention to detail
- A willingness to take the initiative
- Excellent verbal, written, copy-writing, and presentation skills
Nice to haves
Experience developing value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers
- PPC, backlinks, Shopping carts, web analytics, CMSs
- A successful candidate will bring a technical background with an understanding of B2B business workflows
- Social Media tools and strategies
- Adobe Creative Cloud or ability to edit or create imagery
Sound like you? Sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Please include your resume. We’re searching for local permanent resources only.
About the Company
Our client is a 15-year old company. They offer a relaxed work environment and walking distance to eateries (when they reopen).
Sent your resume to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca