Imagine crafting content for a rapidly growing Oakville software product company.
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Content creation: blogs, whitepapers, testimonials, case studies, New Feature Releases
- Working with developers and SME to create content
- Within the content, utilize your knowledge of SEO/SEM and adwords to drive traffic (nice to have)
- Designing and building web pages
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications) or Technology
- 3-years experience creating long-form content for technology companies, for a very technical audience
- An exceptional attention to detail
- A willingness to take the initiative
- Excellent verbal, written, copy-writing, and presentation skills
Nice to haves
Experience developing value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers
- PPC, backlinks, Shopping carts, web analytics, CMSs
- A successful candidate will bring a technical background with an understanding of B2B business workflows
- Social Media tools and strategies
- Adobe Creative Cloud or ability to edit or create imagery
Sound like you? Sent your resume to email@example.com now!
Please include your resume. We’re searching for local permanent resources only.
About the Company
Our client is a growing 6-year old company which has already attracted thousands Enterprise-level clients from over 70+ countries including Fortune 500 companies. These clients now rely on our client’s solutions to integrate data between their various applications. They have become a leading provider of data integration.
Application integration is a painful and daunting task, typically costly and inefficient to develop. To address this, our client has developed robust value-add additions which leverage existing Microsoft integration offerings. Their software solution is cost-effective and easy for developers to use.
They offer a relaxed work environment, walking distance to eateries, and healthcare spending account.
Sent your resume to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca