Do you love building relationships with customers and influencers? Are you technically inclined? Do you love helping to resolve customers’ problems? Do you love the pre-sales side of customer engagement? If so, then this role may be for you.
The successful candidate will have hands-on customer success, technical support, customer service, or sales support experience ensuring overall customer satisfaction so they will renew and responding to the pre-sales product questions.
About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
- To ensure overall customer satisfaction so they will renew (80%)
- To handle in-bound product inquiries, responding with web demos, quotes and invoices (20%)
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Customer Advocacy – ensuring we are providing superior service and support to ensure customers are successful and renew
- Customer / Reseller Engagement – Working with prospective clients ensuring they understand the product’s value proposition, often by asking them the right questions and answering their technical questions
- Providing quotes and invoices, following up on quotes
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications)
- 3-5 years experience in B2B Customer Success, Technical Support, Customer Service, Customer Advocacy, Pre-Sales, or Sales Support roles within a technology company
- Strong remote presentation skills
- A willingness to take the initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail and well organized
- Excellent business-level verbal, written, and presentation skills. Efficient communications is king
Additionally Desired Experience
- A successful candidate will bring a technical background with an understanding of B2B business workflows
- Authoring procedural documentation
- Experience in a software company
- Experience with CRMs
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be able to travel intermittently to the United States
Sound like you? Sent your resume to email@example.com now!
Please include your resume.
About the Company
Our client is a growing 6-year old company which has already attracted 3,000+ Enterprise-level clients from over 70+ countries including Fortune 500 companies. These clients now rely on our client’s solutions to integrate data between their various applications. They have become a leading provider of data integration.
Application integration is a painful and daunting task, typically costly and inefficient to develop. To address this, our client has developed robust value-add additions which leverage existing Microsoft integration offerings. Their software solution is cost-effective and easy for developers to use.
They offer a relaxed work environment, walking distance to eateries, and healthcare spending account.