About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
We are growing our consulting team again. You will own the discovery process, requirements gathering and resulting back-end solutions design and integration between numerous legacy enterprise registration systems.
Require a senior solutions architect with exceptional communications skills to extract requirements from the various stakeholders and persuade business stakeholders of new solution design.
Location is downtown Toronto (50% for first 3-months) & Oakville with expected travel to stakeholder sites within Canada’s major cities.
Initial 3-month contract (min).
- Recent recipient of Employee Recommended Workplace Awards.
- On the Branham300 List of Top Canadian ICT Companies, 3x in a row
- Headquarters in NE Oakville. Less than 1km from Hwy 403, walking distance to cafes and eateries.
- Monthly Socials
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Elicit and document tangible business objectives that can be mapped to technology solutions
- Meet with technical stakeholders to obtain a detailed understanding of existing capabilities
- Back-end solutions design and integration between legacy enterprise systems
- Present technical strategies and standards to new clients
- Lead design meetings to draw out and clearly define development and implementation options
Own and develop relationships with clients, ensuring their business objectives are met
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- 7-10 years experience with Enterprise Solution Architecture
- Experience as an Integration Analyst, Technical Business Analyst or Systems Analyst role
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business and technical requirements and solution design
- Extensive working knowledge of current technologies and computing architectures including Microservice architecture, containerization (K8s, Docker), SOAP / RESTful service design and implementation
- Familiarity with cloud-based computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Bluemix)
- Technical degree in Computer Science or Engineering at University or College level
Sound like you? Sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Please include your resume.
About the Company
Our client is a software product company, custom software development and IT professional services firm.
In 2017, they were recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by Profit 500, a Top ICT Company by Branham and received the Excellence Award in Quality Improvement from PBMI. They are Canadian company based in Oakville.
Send your resume to Rick@SearchVelocity.ca