Can you explain in detail the difference between an inner join and outer join? Can you recite a join syntax from memory? Do you know what are SQL Constraints? If the answers are obvious to you and you want to immerse yourself in complex SQL Quality Assurance challenges, then this role may be for you.
About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
We’re adding an additional career minded Database Support Specialist with a desire to for solve client’s technical issues. In this client-facing you will be dealing with complicated and challenging SQL troubleshooting issues with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
Perhaps you are new in your software career or a recent Computer Science graduate and are eager to show you can make a difference in a young company? A company that has already attracted thousands of enterprise customers from over 70+ countries and many Fortune 500 companies. If so, you could launch your career here.
Great career potential. You will obtain diverse experiences and an opportunity to grow professionally via these experiences. They offer a relaxed work environment, walking distance to eateries, and a healthcare spending account.
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Ownership of support issues. Respond to, investigate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve issues submitted by clients
- Manage client expectations in a professional and courteous manner
- Create sample data integration solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and our software
- Create technical documentation of known solutions (KB articles, blogs, FAQs)
- Coordinate, facilitate and deliver
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Strong SQL knowledge, SQL principles, creating queries, joins, indexes, data migration & integration
- QA experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
Additionally Preferred Qualifications
- C#, C# scripting
- Using APIs
- Agile methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX, GP, NAV or SL, or other cloud, on-premise applications such as Salesforce, SAP, SharePoint, Marketo is highly desired
Sound like you? Sent your resume to email@example.com now!
Please include your resume.
About the Company
Our client is a growing 6-year old company which has already attracted 3,000+ Enterprise-level clients from over 70+ countries including Fortune 500 companies. These clients now rely on our client’s solutions to integrate data between their various applications. They have become a leading provider of data integration.
Application integration is a painful and daunting task, typically costly and inefficient to develop. To address this, our client has developed robust value-add additions which leverage existing Microsoft integration offerings. Their software solution is cost-effective and easy for developers to use.
They offer a relaxed work environment, walking distance to eateries, and healthcare spending account.