Imagine a lead role with our major client, a renowned international sports league, helping them further adopt SAP. Our client is on a SAP growth path with dozens of standalone applications to be potentially migrated to SAP in the coming months.
We are searching for a Senior SAP Professional, with exceptional client-facing communications skills to lead this long-term engagement. You will manage the client relationship, manage cross functional teams of 10 people (on-site, on-shore, and off-shore) to further expand their SAP adoption beyond the modules currently in use, manage their SAP S/4 Hana upgrades (next is to SAP S/4HANA 2020 Release), then find, promote, and educate the customer on new business efficiencies in the upgraded version. Lastly, possibly perform some hands-on FICO work.
Why we’re a cool company
- Largely 100% remote role. This role can be based anywhere in Canada.
- Full benefits
- Generous compensation package: Remuneration is not a cap for the right person. Apart from a generous salary, will also consider profit sharing for someone who is a strong fit.
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Maintain strong relationships with assigned client, understanding their challenges, while mapping SAP solutions to these challenges
- Acts as the single point of contact, facilitating the day to day activities
- Develops an understanding of clients’ business and industry to best serve them
- Evaluate the client’s other non-SAP applications for possible migration to SAP
- Initiate solution discussions with client
- Co-write the proposal with assistance of technical resources
- Present solutions to clients and obtain client approvals and signoffs
- Managing client change control requests
- Act as the escalation point to resolve any issues or concerns
- Tracks service level agreement (SLA) performance and overall customer satisfaction to include reviewing metrics
- Work closely with the client’s Project Manager
- Ensure projects are scoped, sized, quoted, managed, staffed, then delivered on-time, on-budget
- Prepares and delivers post-mortem reviews when appropriate
- Occasionally hands-on work with FICO
- Bridge the gap between business and technology
- Developing others, mentors, and serves as a role model
- Potentially may also oversee our app development projects
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Experienced in managing cross functional teams and leading client engagements
- Comfortable engaging with senior executives of the client’s
- 10-years hands on experience in SAP FICO modules – AR/AP, G/L, Treasury, Banking
- Working knowledge of Fiori, BASIS, BOBJ and ABAP to stay engaged with the team closely
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA
- Basic knowledge of project management methodology, tools, and templates
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of groups including executives, managers, consultants, and clients.
- Knowledgeable about new technology and keeping pace with emerging trends to present them to the clients
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business and technical requirements and solution design
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Technical degree in Computer Science or Engineering at University or College level
- 2-3day-long trips, twice per month, travel to clients North-Eastern USA office (once safe to do so)
- 1 trip/year to India Technical office (once safe to do so)
We are Toronto based boutique SAP implementation firm. We are SAP partners for build, service and sell for S/4 and B1 products. Our senior consultants bring dozens of prime engagements between them and hundreds of years of SAP implementation and support experience.
This is a Permanent opportunity.
N E X T S T E P S
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to build your career, then we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: SAP
Keywords: FICO. Finance, Cost control, ERP, Business Objects, Hana