Do you love building relationships with customers and influencers? Do you love helping to solve customers’ problems? Do you love the presales side of customer management? If so, then this role may be for you.
The successful candidate will have customer success, customer service, or sales support experience dealing with international corporate buyers, responding to their product inquires, providing quotes, and generally ensuring overall customer satisfaction so they will renew.
This is not an outbound sales role. You carry no quota and there is no cold calling (whew!).
About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
- Handle in-bound product inquiries, responding with web demos, quotes and invoices – 80%
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction so they will renew, while navigating complex licensing scenarios – 20%
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Customer Engagement:
- Working with prospective end-clients ensuring they understand the product’s value proposition, often by asking them the right questions
- Delivering sales presentations and web demos
- Providing quotes and invoices, following up on quotes
- License Management for renewals and trials. Proactively look at churn and contact customers at risk prior to renewal time and track information regarding any cancellations
- Advocate our product and services to existing or prospective customers
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how our product can support their business needs
- Collect customer stories about successes using our software
- Vendor management – working with resellors, producing quotes and invoices
- Customer Advocacy – ensuring we are providing superior service and support to ensure customers are successful and renew
- Trusted Adviser – Coach customers on the best practices of using our software, and the use and benefits of our products
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications)
- 3-5 years experience in B2B Customer Success, Customer Service, Customer Advocacy, Pre-Sales, or Sales Support roles within a technology company
- Strong remote presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience delivering value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers
- A willingness to take the initiative
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent business-level verbal, written, copy-writing, and presentation skills. Efficient communications is king
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Additionally Desired Experience
- A successful candidate will bring a technical background with an understanding of B2B business workflows
- Authoring procedural documentation
- Experience in a software company
- Experience with CRMs
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be able to travel intermittently to the United States
Sound like you? Sent your resume to email@example.com now!
Please include your resume.
About the Company
Our client is a growing 6-year old company which has already attracted 3,000+ Enterprise-level clients from over 70+ countries including Fortune 500 companies. These clients now rely on our client’s solutions to integrate data between their various applications. They have become a leading provider of data integration.
Application integration is a painful and daunting task, typically costly and inefficient to develop. To address this, our client has developed robust value-add additions which leverage existing Microsoft integration offerings. Their software solution is cost-effective and easy for developers to use.
They offer a relaxed work environment, walking distance to eateries, and healthcare spending account.