We are looking for intermediate and senior full-stack .NET design/developers who can work independently, flourish in non-bureaucratic environment, isn’t afraid to take initiative, responsibility, resourcefully adds value and achieves goals.
- Designing and full-stack development of new features while maintaining and enhancing existing functionality
- Full-stack development including research and analysis, requirements review and gathering, design, impact analysis, estimating, quality assurance, internal documentation and maintenance
Some of the Experiences & Background We’d Like To See
- .NET Core
- Relational database experience (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Functions), MS-SQL 2008+ or newer and MySQL
- Strong experience with other Microsoft development tools including .NET frameworks, web services/WebAPI, LINQ
- Several years experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda, SNS) and Azure
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Nice to Haves
- Java, PHP, Python
- Xamarin, MVVM, iOS, Android
- Experience developing multi-tenant (SaaS) ASP.NET MVC applications
- TypeScript experience
- Charting libraries like KendoUI, d3.js, or Highcharts
- Agile / Kanban development methodologies
Sound like you? Sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Please include your resume. We’re searching for local permanent resources only.