Sr. JAVA Developer for Software Product Company
About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
We are growing our team again.
Why we’re a cool company
- Flex time, partial work-from-home (100% remote for the foreseeable future)
- Virtual on-boarding
- Full benefit package from Day 1
- Monthly v-Social events
- Near QEW & Winston Churchill
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Work with business analysts to translate user requirements and technical specifications into design solutions
- Provide support and guidance to intermediate and junior developers covering development and implementation approach
- Adherence to development and process standards, while refining, defining and establishing processes, templates, and software development
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- JAVA – 5+ years
- Full-stack experience
- Experience leading 5+ developers in a software development team
- Experience with modern JS frameworks like React, Vue, Angular and responsive design
- Experience building cloud native applications
- Experience with design, implementation and integration with common enterprise application storage mechanisms including in-memory, object storage, RDBMS and NoSQL
- Computer Science related degree or diploma ideally with coop terms
Connect with Us!
To learn more about this opportunity, the client, their culture, we invite you to share your resume with us via this job board or to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: JAVA Developer
Have a canned cover letter? Delete it. Tell us why you’re perfect for this opportunity and you’re virtually guaranteed an interview.
Please include your resume. We’re searching for local permanent resources only, as we hope to reopen.