A growing custom software development company is searching for their first dedicated Technical Project Manager to grow with the company. You will become one of the primary customer-facing people in the company. All our customers will come to know and rely on you.
This role will provide you a broad range of experiences in the business, and experience to work on many different types of projects in varying industries. This role is perfect for a recent College or University grad launching their career (we will train you) or someone who needs/wants the flexibility to work from home. If you program, you will have the opportunity code.
Key Areas of Responsibility
This is a key net-new hire for the organization. We need someone to take on these challenges:
- Participate in weekly project meetings with our clients tracking deliverables, follow-ups, takeaways, and commitments. Project Coordination duties.
- Creating Presentations and assisting with various documents
- Be responsive to prospective and existing clients
- Providing Level-1 Support and periodically testing Websites and updates
For the right person this role will grow to assume HR functions.
- You’re genuinely interested in other people
- You bring a technical background, are technically savvy, or have a desire to grow technically
- Ideally you bring experience in a software company
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening and information gathering skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Suite and web design is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Recent Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications) or Practical Experience
- While preference will be given to local candidates, this role can be based anywhere in Canada. If local, eventually this role will be on-site 1-day/week
- Flex time – we will strive to tailor to your schedule, building a schedule that works for you
- Initially our requirements are part-time and anticipate the roll becoming full-time by 2022
- We rely on Discord, Gitlab and Google Productivity Tools (Google Workspace / G-Suite)
- Phone reimbursement $50/month
- Extended Health Care benefits once Full Time
- Car expenses
About the Company
They’re a customer focused, custom software development company who strives to innovate. Based in Oakville and servicing the Canadian and US markets, they specialize in web and mobile apps, website design and web-development, custom software development, and system integration.
“We are looking for people to grow with the company. We want you to grow professionally as well through the diverse projects and experiences you will get with us. We will provide a comfortable work environment.”
N E X T S T E P S
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to build your career, then we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: PM
Keywords: ecommerce, e-commerce, account manager, business development, Digital Marketing Consultant, B2B, B2C, WFH, work from home, home office,