About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
We are growing our team again.
The consistent high quality of our products and services is resulting in continued healthy growth. Resultingly, we are searching for professional to lead, nurture, and grow client engagements within our Software and Data Services portfolio.
You will have ultimate accountability for strategic client relationship management for assigned clients, becoming their trusted advisor in problem solving, managing their expectations, and developing new opportunities for future business.
Depending on the project, you will either be accountable or responsible for delivering the project and managing the teams delivering these projects.
The right candidate will also be involved in refining business strategy and influencing the roadmap of the company’s services.
Why we’re a cool company
- Recent recipient of Employee Recommended Workplace Awards
- Flex time, partial work-from-home
- Full benefit package from Day 1
- Headquarters in NE Oakville. Less than 1km from the QEW, walking distance to cafes and eateries.
- Less than 1km from the QEW, walking distance to cafes and eateries.
If people only knew the great stuff we do here. – Unsolicited quote from team member
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Develop strong relationships with assigned clients, understanding their challenges, while mapping our solutions to these challenges
- Ensure high quality delivery of service solutions to assigned clients
- Elicit and document high-to-mid-level tangible business objectives that can be mapped to solutions
- Initiate solution discussions with assigned clients with an objective of being awarded additional engagements
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients to land new engagements
- Actively promote the company, its products and services
- Project Management
Client Management | Develop and maintain a strong client relationship that aligns with Indellient’s objectives and client centric approach
Technical and Business Skills | Maintain and acquire fundamental skills on technologies being leveraged in solution delivery to understand limitations, benefits and purpose, in order to contribute to solutioning and communication with client
Leadership | Developing others, mentors, and serves as a role model
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- 7-10 years experience with Enterprise Solution Architecture
- 5 years experience in enterprise project management
- Experience developing new or improved processes and methodologies
- Understands complex database concepts
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system
- Understands object-oriented concepts
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages
- Excellent communicator both when writing, speaking, and presenting solutions
- Technical degree in Computer Science or Engineering at University or College level
Please include your resume. We’re searching for local resources only.
Send your resume to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca
Disclaimer: While measures were taken to ensure the accuracy of this document, SearchVelocity or our Client cannot warrant 100% accuracy or completeness.