.NET / C# Developer for Software Company
Why we’re a cool company
- Recipient of Employee Recommended Workplace Awards
- Flex time, partial work-from-home (all WFH during Pandemic)
- Headquarters in NE Oakville, with satellite office in Waterloo. This role can optionally be partially based in Waterloo
- HO less than 1km from the QEW, walking distance to cafés and eateries
If people only knew the great stuff we do here. – Unsolicited quote from team member
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- C# and .NET Core 2.1 and 3.1 development experience with Entity Framework and the use of LINQ
- Experience with upgrading solutiond from .NET 2.1 to .NET 3.1 where the solution is impacted with break changes
- Strong experience with other Microsoft development tools including .NET frameworks
- Experience building applications using Angular or ReactJS (nice to have)
- Technical degree in Computer Science or Engineering at University or College level
Connect with Us!
To learn more about this opportunity, the client, their culture, we invite you to share your resume with us via this job board or to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: C# Developer
Have a canned cover letter? Delete it. Tell us why you’re perfect for this opportunity and you’re virtually guaranteed an interview.
About the Company
Our client is a software product company, custom software development and IT professional services firm, based in Oakville and offices in New York and Waterloo. They are on the Branham300 List of Top Canadian ICT Companies four years in a row since 2016. Recently they have also ranked in the Growth500, Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for two years.
Please include your resume. We’re searching for GTHA persons only.