Do you bring 3+ years experience in manipulating large amounts of data using various tools like Excel and Data Visualization tools.
Imagine a job with an excellent long-term career growth potential with a very large National B2B electrical products distributor with over 15 locations in Ontario. A Permanent opportunity in Brampton Head-office with full benefits.
Imagine a job with an excellent long-term career growth potential with a very large National B2B electrical products distributor with over 10 locations in Ontario. A Permanent opportunity in Brampton Head-office with full benefits.
We are searching for a Data Analytics Professional to become our Inventory Manager for 15 warehouses. You will ensure our product offerings meet market needs, forecasting, and create insights into the inventory data for decision making purposes.
What you will be doing
- Inventory levels; minimizing out of stock risk and aged inventory, including seasonality
- Assessing Customer fill rate
- Assessing inventory to identify stale SKUs
- Maintain action plan to reduce slow moving inventory
- Ensure proper FIFO rotation of inventory
- Vendor Analysis & Performance
- Serve as a primary internal contact for supply chain, logistics and ordering processes, ensuring. optimal inventory and order management
- Own reporting and tools to support the Customer Supply Chain Manager
Are you qualified? We hope so. We require this:
- 3 years experience in a similar role (Purchasing, Sales, Product Management, Vendor Relations)
- Inventory Experience – Must Have
- Purchasing Experience – Must Have
- Electrical Supplies product knowledge or industry experience – Must Have
- Strong MS Excel experience – Must have (Pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas, importing data, data manipulation) including MS Power BI
- Inventory Management Systems experience
- Self-starter who is driven by data analysis
- Solid analytical and interpersonal skills are a must
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and collaboration skills
Do you also have these additional desired skills and experiences?
- College diploma or certificate a definite advantage!
- SCMP / PMAC accreditation (or in-progress)
Note this is not a software development role.